Warrior Ridge Campground
Warrior Ridge Campground at Lincoln Caverns is a private, secluded, primative wooded campsite located 3 miles west of Huntingdon, Pa. The natural amphitheatre setting provides incredible sound from the stage to the entire property.
An ideal, private site, for your next camporee, reunion, church retreat, or music event.
Check out our Calendar of Events for upcoming activities at Warrior Ridge Campground. Ask for a quote per person, per site, or for entire facility. Come stay at Warrior Ridge for a reasonable fee and avoid the crowds.
The following rules and guidelines are in effect to assist you during your stay. If you have further questions or need assistance during your stay we are always available at 814-643-0268 (after hours cell 814-386-3023) or may be contacted at the Visitors' Center - daily until 5:00 PM.
- Nightly fee of $18.00 per site is for up to 5 campers, maximum 2 tents per site. An additional fee of $3.00/camper/night will be charged for more than 5 people.
- Camping is allowed only in designated wooded sites and in the adjacent field.
- A responsible adult (18 or older) must remain at the campsite at all times when youth under age 16 are at the campsite and all youth must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while on the property.
- A covered pavilion/stage is available for your use by request. Electricity is available to the pavilion ONLY and is available for an additional charge.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM. If you anticipate an earlier arrival time, please confirm and make arrangements with the staff in advance of your visit. Check-in at the Visitors Center upon arrival is required.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM. If you anticipate a later check-out time, please confirm and make arrangements with the staff in advance of your visit. Check-out at the Visitors Center upon departure is required.
- All camping equipment must be removed from the campsite when you check out.
- Excessive use of alcohol is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 6:00 AM. Excessive noise that unreasonably disturbs other campers is prohibited at all times.
- Do not cut standing dead or green trees. You may use small pieces of wood that are dead and down to start fires.
- Lanterns are not to be hung so as to damage trees or limbs. Nails, axes, etc. are not to be driven into trees.
- Cut firewood is available for $6.00/tub. State law prohibits the transportation of firewood. You may pre-purchase your firewood to be delivered to your campsite OR purchase at the Visitor Center.
- Camp and cook fires must be confined to grills and fireplaces. Don't leave your fire unattended. Put it out completely before leaving your campsite. Water for putting out fires is provided in the blue barrels in the campground.
- All fireworks are prohibited. Loaded firearms and other projectile firing devices are not allowed in the campground.
- Keep your site clean and free of trash and litter. Deposit all trash in barrels provided prior to departure.
- Remove all refuse from fire rings prior to departure.
- Drinking water is available from the outside faucet at the Visitors' Center at any time. There will be no camper admittance to Visitors' Center after 6:00 PM.
- If picnic tables are moved during your visit they must be returned to their original positions prior to departure.
- Campsite, picnic tables, portajohns, water barrels, trash barrels, fire rings, etc. must be left in original condition. You will be charged for any damages incurred.
- Pets are permitted in the campground, but must be kept on a leash at all times. All pet waste must be removed from the grounds and properly disposed of.
- Campers are permitted on Lincoln Caverns' property only: the field, camping area, and nature trails leading to the Visitors' Center. Please refer to map given at check in for direct route to Visitors' Center. The road leading to the private residences is off limits to campers except in an emergency.
- No ATV's are permitted.
- In case of emergency, contact the manager on duty at 814.643.0848 or 814.386.3023.
- To schedule reservations or for further information please: email or contact us
- Phone: (814) 643-0268
- Fax: (814) 643-1358
- Mailing Address:
7703 William Penn Highway (U.S. Route 22)
Huntingdon, PA 16652
One night's deposit is necessary to guarantee site reservations.
Booking 2015 weekends NOW - so contact us soon to plan your next outdoor event at Warrior Ridge Campgrounds!
Lincoln Caverns Testimonials
Thank you so much for the wonderful tour, workshops, and accommodations last week. We had a great time, learned alot, and came home with alot of memories that will last a lifetime. We can't thank you enough for the different ways that you affected each of us.
Batfest was great!” Spent the day here for a special program. Informative speakers. Friendly staff. Wonderful gift shop. Beautiful caverns...can't forget them! Wish we could have spent more time in them though. Schedule shows special programs all year. Check them out or just take the tour, either way it's a great example of the beauty of caves
My family lives about 90 minutes from Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks. My children are 7, 6, and 3 years of age. The drive was a very long one for children of that age, but it was well worth the effort. The caves themselves are awesome. And, everyone that is employed there is knowledgeable and courteous. It was a great day.
Join our E-Club Newsletter
Get special offers, coupons, and up-to-date news from Lincoln Caverns by filling out the form below.