Lincoln Caverns, where science, adventure & discovery are NATURALLY FUN, offers great experiences for visitors of all ages.
Experience a one hour interpretive tour of two spectaular crystal caverns, Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks. A wide variety of speleothems (cave formations), including delicate crystals, sparkling stalactites, and massive flowstones, await around every turn! Tours leave every few minutes during regularly scheduled hours and by appointment during the winter months. Our goal is to provide an educational and enjoyable experience, while preserving the natural beauty and splendor of the caverns for future generations.
Panning for Real Gems
Enjoy Panning for REAL gems in our sluice! Plan to allow some extra time at Lincoln Caverns for this exciting, and educational activity. Available mid-March through mid-November, in combination with cavern tickets OR may be purchased separately.
Nature Trails and Picnic Pavilions
Hike along our nature trails and you will have the chance to see local wildlife in its natural setting. Turkeys, rabbits, hawks, deer, and a variety of songbirds are frequent visitors to the woods surrounding Lincoln Caverns and Warrior Ridge Campgrounds.
Bring your lunch and sit down for a family picnic in one of our covered pavilions during your visit. Pavilions are available to larger groups with reservations.
Gift Shop featuring RAYSTOWN ROCKS
Discover the area's largest souvenir and gift shop, featuring RAYSTOWN ROCKS, west central Pennsylvania's largest selection of rocks & minerals, plus an extensive selection of Lincoln Caverns and Pennsylvania souvenirs, educational books, toys and science kits, fair trade items, recycled and sustainably created products, jewelry and gifts, as well as items for every age or occasion. Ask the experienced sales staff to help you choose a unique gift or the perfect souvenir. The gift shop is located in our visitors' center. Light snacks are available during the summer months and weekends in the spring and fall.
- Constant temperature in the caverns is 52 degrees. A light jacket is suggested. Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles and good treads are recommended.
- Cameras are welcome! Batteries are sold in the Visitors' Center spring, summer & fall.
- Video cameras are permitted, however tripods are not allowed on regular tours.
- Vistor Information about Raystown Lake, other area attractions, dining, camping, and lodging is available via the links page, in the Visitors' Center, or will be mailed upon request.
- Picnic Pavilions, Nature Trails & Meditation Chapel are available for use Free of Charge to all those touring the caverns.
Join our E-Club Newsletter
Get special offers, coupons, and up-to-date news from Lincoln Caverns by filling out the form below.