Welcome to Lincoln Caverns
Where Science, Discovery, and Adventure are Naturally Fun!
Winter Tours By Appointment - give us a call today!
Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, where the splendor of nature's handiwork has been protected and preserved for your visit since they were first discovered in 1930 and 1941.
winding passageways and splendid rooms containing massive flowstones, thousands of delicate stalactites, pure white calcite and sparkling crystals.
a fascinating and worthwhile family adventure where special attention is given to each and every guest - both the young and young at heart.
a one hour educational and entertaining interpretive tour which includes both caverns for one reasonable admission.
the tradition of three generations of hospitality, education and cave conservation. Your visit will remain a striking memory.
Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 9:00 AM.
Last tour leaves at:
- 6:00 PM - July 1 - Labor Day
- 5:00 PM - Memorial Day Weekend - June 30
- 4:00 PM - March, April, May, Sept., Oct., Nov.
- Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays in March & November
- Opening at Noon on Easter Sunday
- Weekends in Dec., Tours at 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
- Other days and hours by appointment or chance
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas
- By Reservation January and February - Deposit Required
Special Hours apply during Ghosts & Goblins! Click here for details.
Join our E-Club Newsletter
Get special offers, coupons, and up-to-date news from Lincoln Caverns by filling out the form below.