Welcome to Lincoln Caverns
Where Science, Discovery, and Adventure are Naturally Fun!
Very little snow here and our roads are clear! So take a break from shoveling and spend some time with us this weekend! Open 9 AM - 4 PM - ready to share the beauty and splendor of two crystal caverns with you...in 52 degree comfort!
Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, where the splendor of nature's handiwork has been protected and preserved for your visit since they were first discovered in 1930 and 1941.
winding passageways and splendid rooms containing massive flowstones, thousands of delicate stalactites, pure white calcite and sparkling crystals.
a fascinating and worthwhile family adventure where special attention is given to each and every guest - both the young and young at heart.
a one hour educational and entertaining interpretive tour which includes both caverns for one reasonable admission.
the tradition of three generations of hospitality, education and cave conservation. Your visit will remain a striking memory.
Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 9:00 AM.
Last tour leaves at:
- 6:00 PM - July 1 - Labor Day
- 5:00 PM - Memorial Day Weekend - June 30
- 4:00 PM - March, April, May, Sept., Oct., Nov.
- Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays in March & November
- Weekends in Dec., Tours at 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
- Other days and hours by appointment or chance
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas
- By Reservation January and February
Special Hours apply during Ghosts & Goblins! Click here for details.
Join our E-Club Newsletter
Get special offers, coupons, and up-to-date news from Lincoln Caverns by filling out the form below.